Ways To Give:
Support of Ann’s Place is an investment in the well being of your neighbors, friends, and colleagues here in this area at a critical time in their lives as they face cancer.
Whether you give of your time as a volunteer or with financial support, you can make a difference.
Your donations are a crucial source of funding for Ann's Place. Indeed a major portion of our funding comes from individual donors. Although much progress has been made on medical research for many different types of cancer, few resources are available for the kind of support that Ann’s Place provides. Ann’s Place receives no funding from the national organizations like the American Cancer Society or Leukemia Lymphoma Foundation. We rely on donations from our supporters like you.
You can support in a number of ways:
- Give a one-time donation now.
- Become a sustaining donor and arrange for a monthly donation - coming soon
- Commemorate a loved one or friend through a memorial gift, or a commemorative brick in our Timothy Kelly terrace. You can download a brick order form here.
- Want to give a gift in honor of someone? Cut down on the material accumulation of the holidays or help your teen or child learn philanthropy instead of getting more video games? Then a donation to Ann's Place in lieu of a store-bought present would be perfect. We send an acknowledgement to them so they know of your gift.
- Donate your car, truck, van, camper, boat or motorcycle. Call 800-641-8424. Proceeds from the sale of your used vehicle will be donated to Ann's Place.
- Support us through a gift of stock.
- Create a legacy including Ann's Place as a recipient of your estate, such as with annuities, or your charitable trust.