Ann's Place Provides comfort, support, and resources to people Living with cancer and their loved ones
We are a compassionate nonprofit serving Connecticut and Hudson Valley New York with professional counseling, support groups, wellness activities and educational resources. Hundreds come to us for support, all at no charge. We assist you and your loved ones to create a unique pathway through cancer that enhances your quality of life. Whether you are looking for support and resources for your own cancer no matter what kind it is, or for a family member’s cancer or would like to give back by donating your time or funds – welcome to our community.
a timeline of comfort and compassion:
Ann's place Celebrates Over 25 years!
It all began in 1991 with an offering of support groups to 50 people. CLICK HERE to follow a timeline of hope that brings us to the Ann's Place of today -- an award winning, community-based cancer support and resource center serving more than 1,050 people, and their families!
A Heartfelt Thank You to Joe Gillotti
After twenty years as a wellness volunteer at Ann’s Place, Joe Gillotti has decided to pursue other goals. During his service here, Joe generously shared his many and varied gifts with our community. His contributions include the following:
- Taught hatha yoga twice a week and periodic Laughing Yoga classes
- Participated in monthly Healthy Eating Potlucks, during which he led discussions about healthy lifestyles
- Led a discussion on nutrition for the Men Together prostate cancer support group
- Presented at a staff workshop on emotional intelligence
- Taught AARP Safe Driver classes for our clients
- Gave of himself in countless other ways
Our hearts are full of gratitude for Joe, who will always be a part of the Ann’s Place family. Thank you, Joe!
Where do your donation dollars go?
CLICK HERE to learn how your donation dollars benefit the over 1,280 clients of Ann's Place.