Each year, Ann’s Place serves almost 1,300 cancer patients and their families. With your help, we can continue to provide all of our services free of charge - a yearly cost of about $930 per person.
Support of Ann’s Place is an investment in the well being of your neighbors, friends, and colleagues here in this area at a critical time in their lives as they face cancer.
Whether you give of your time as a volunteer or with financial support, you can make a difference.
Your donations are a crucial source of funding for Ann's Place. Indeed a major portion of our funding comes from individual donors. Although much progress has been made on medical research for many different types of cancer, few resources are available for the kind of support that Ann’s Place provides. Ann’s Place receives no funding from the national organizations like the American Cancer Society or Leukemia Lymphoma Foundation. We rely on donations from our supporters like you.
You can support in a number of ways:
- Give a one-time donation now.
- Become a sustaining donor and arrange for a monthly donation (call 203-790-6568)
- Commemorate a loved one or friend through a memorial gift, or a commemorative brick in our Timothy Kelly terrace.
- Celebrate a birthday by making a donation in honor of someone. We will send them a card letting them know.
- Donate your car, truck, van, camper, boat or motorcycle through our partner organization, IAA.
- Create a legacy including Ann's Place as a recipient of your estate, such as with annuities, or your charitable trust.