Each year, Ann’s Place serves over 1,100 cancer patients and their families. With your help, we can continue to provide all of our services free of charge - a yearly cost of about $930 per person.
Your donations are a crucial source of funding for Ann's Place. Ann’s Place receives no state or federal government funding or from insurance. We rely on donations from our supporters like you.
You can support in a number of ways:
- Give a one-time donation now
- Become a sustaining donor and arrange for a monthly credit card donation
- Commemorate a loved one or friend through a commemorative brick in our Timothy Kelly terrace.
- Celebrate a birthday by making a donation in honor of someone. We will send them a card letting them know.
- Create a Facebook fundraiser and ask your friends to give (click for easy instructions).
- Donate your car, truck, van, camper, boat or motorcycle through our partner organization, IAA.
- Create a legacy including Ann's Place as a recipient of your estate, such as with annuities, or your charitable trust.
Checks can be mailed to Ann's Place, 80 Saw Mill Road, Danbury CT 06810.